Secrets of The Sacred Dance
Many Moons ago, Toks had a dream to do a Sacred dance. She was guided to work with three people in the dance. They were Isis, Osiris and Horus (Gods from the Egyptian Pantheon). It would be a dance of three stages.
The dance tells the story of Isis. It starts with her as a young girl, who falls in love and marries her brother, Osiris. Before she can consumate her love, her other brother kills Osiris. This causes a great deal of grief and sadness (in the murder) and joy and passion (falling in love and marriage). But Isis is powerful. She is told that Osiris has been cut into pieces and scattered across the land so she then goes looking for these pieces. She gathers them and then, with her magic, puts them back together, bringing her husband back from the dead. She then consumates with him and births forth her son, Horus.
“This woman is pure magic. She is gracious, she is kind, she is generous. She helped me through many difficult and tight moments in my life in the appropriate way. She used whatever technique was required for each issue. She has a knowing and I want to thank her many times over.” Lisette Keats
In this story, we talk about being extremely happy and then being broken, like having a debt to pay, begging for money, going for loans, looking for things to pay for clothes and food and your mortgage and everything. So this is about life. It’s a dance about life. The trauma of life.
And then, the final part of the dance, is the veil dance, which, again, works with the energy of the Moon. Sometimes you see the Moon and sometimes you don’t. At the Full Moon, you see the Moon. At the New Moon, you can’t see the Moon. So it’s the dance of the veil.
This Sacred Dance is like the dance of life. In your dance of life, you will have many tests. It is up to you to decide what you choose to do. This Sacred Dance helps you to find your inner rhythm so that when these choices, tests and forks in the round come, you can move through it all knowing that you are making the right choice. A choice, based on your inner rhythm, and your inner knowing.
In the Sacred Prayer Dance, with your Chakras, you ask for help, insight, healing, and power. All you have to do is ask and you will receive.
The Sacred Dance is about receiving your abundance, your gifts and your own enlightenment through your own body movements. It is also about listening to your inner guidance that speaks to you during this Sacred Dance moment, and even after the experience.
“The healing energy that Toks offers in her workshops (and in her presence) are so very powerful and nurturing. The intentions set in the energetic space always draws back some very fruitful results. Thank you Toks for your unconditional love and light. My alchemical resurrection was finding my truth again.” Shahana Yasmin
The Sacred Dance is about making dreams come true such as writing a book, getting the job, the mortgage, the marriage, the pregnancy, the partner, or the relationship you want. It could be to attend to your health, your lifestyle, start something new; or continue your journey with freshness and vitality. It is about releasing yourself from anxiety, worry and ‘begging’ i.e. through debts or loans. You break through your doubts and limiting decisions. You set yourself free to receive the abundance waiting for you from the universe.
The Dance is about asking for the things we want to come into our lives easily and effortlessly. It is about receiving blessings and gifts from the Divine. Through releasing your negative obsessive addictive emotions that no longer serve you, you make room to receive your own fresh abundant gifts and blessings.
Through the creation of your own healing dance you grow, and become more your true self, through the expression of dance. You develop confidence. You create a catalytic manifestation in your life. Above all, you create richness in your life.
What is this Sacred Dance?
This is a Sacred Prayer Dance with your Chakras. We will work through all the Chakras showing you power movements and symbols for each Chakra. Each Chakra will heal a personal pain and transform your senses: your feeling, thinking, being, doing, and sensing. You will feel transformed into a new feeling of rebirth and exultation. It really is an experience to have.
The Sacred Dance is a powerful purification dance, a prayer dance flowing from your heart direct to the Divine. There is no in-between. It is a dance about your life, which may be before birth, during birth, and after birth.
It is all about YOU, your life, your desires, your dreams, your mistakes, your pain, your happiness, your successes, your failures, your choosing to change and your taking action to change. It is about bringing your wishes and desires to fruition. It brings in newness, freshness, and enlightenment from a physical, emotional, spiritual, mental and psychological point of view.
One of the most wonderful experiences is the fact that it is a nurturing dance, that guides the sacred path you tread. It is a dance with your Angels, Spirit Guides, Ascendant Masters, and your Higher Self that is healing, expansive, liberating, joyful, loving and empowering. After the healing dance, you feel transfixed into your own realisation of wonder and joy, feeling energised and safe.
What is involved?
You do not need to be a dancer to do this Sacred Dance. If you can move, you can do the dance. Every form of movement is dance. Even if you have limited movement, you can still do something. It is a free style dance for you to enjoy and feed your soul. You can do it at home once you know it. This playful happy dance teaches power movements in a sacred way. Be real and natural. Be true to yourself.
Bring a costume that represents the positive Goddess / God, Princess / Prince, Queen / King in you. You will be adorning your greatness, your spiritual essence and your potential. You will be moving through various emotions e.g. grief, loss, anger, joy, happiness, peace, etc. You will be releasing, healing, and expanding yourself. All your senses will be activated through this sacred dance; and it will bring you back alive; and awaken you in a way you never thought possible. In the Lightness of Being, you will arise like a phoenix rising, rising, rising.
BENEFITS OF LEARNING THE SACRED DANCE
Whilst in this Sacred and Safe Space, you will be able to do and experience the following:
- Physical Benefits
- Develop better social skills.
- Make new friends -help makes a positive social environment, reducing stress, making you feel happy and promoting a stronger immune system.
- You mingle with others more easily.
- You have people to talk to and communicate with.
- People to share time with.
- Help to let go of feelings of loneliness.
- Lifts your spirit and makes you happy and happier.
- Help you to feel accepted and part of a sacred group.
- Social benefits
- Improves general and psychological wellbeing.
- Reduces stress and can bring about stress relief.
- Improves your quality of life.
- Can be very healing and therapeutic for the body, mind and spirit.
- Do something new and feel great about learning a new skill and experiencing something different.
- Inspiration for your life, your soul.
- Physiological benefits
- Self love.
- Greater self-confidence and self-esteem – develop confidence and self esteem.
- Improves mental functioning.
- Reduces stress and tension in the mind, body and spirit.
- Awaken and excite your thinking about yourself and your life.
- Have faith in yourself and your insights and intuition.
- Let go of your past. Remember, you are not your past.
- Listen to your inner guidance. Listen to what it has to say to you.
- Trust yourself more.
- Mental benefits
- Love your body as it is.
- Science reveals that dance helps to boost memory.
- Eases your joints and post-exercise soreness.
- Stay flexible – increases flexibility.
- Reduce stiffness.
- Increases physical confidence.
- Helps with loss of weight and weight management.
- Increases fitness level.
- Improved muscle tone.
- Improved condition of the lungs and heart as it allows more oxygen into the body.
- Increases muscle strength, stamina, endurance and motor fitness.
- Stronger bones and a reduced risk of osteoporosis.
- Better physical condition, agility and flexibility.
- Improved balance and spatial awareness.
- Helps to improve the way you walk and stand.
- An enjoyable way to lose weight – may help you to lose weight.
- Helps with balance and good posture – gets you to have better control of your body.
- Increases your energy.
- Improves physical performance.
- Motivates your mind, body, spirit.
- While you are moving and dancing, you get a good workout.
- Spiritual benefits
- Relaxes the mind, body and spirit.
- A meditative state of calmness.
- Allow yourself to Dream the Dream of your Heart and then, bring it into your Life. Live it.
- Create a catalytic manifestation in your life.
- Bring your wishes and desires to fruition.
- Call in the new.
- Purify and nurture yourself.
- Commune with your Inner Cosmos via guided meditation and prayer.
- Send and receive healing energy so that you can rejuvenate, relax and calm your mind, body and spirit.
- Heal your life.
- Heal your pain.
- Create a prayer-dance flowing from your heart, direct from Divine.
- A meditative dance to unwind your soul and spirit – to create a meditative relaxed state of being.
- To be inspired by pictures, music, words, invocations.
- Release stagnation, stuck energy.
- Create flow in your energy system.
- Anoint yourself with Divine help and inspiration.
- Allow something magical to happen.
- Receive messages that are for you and you alone.
- Activate a blue print of Divinity within your DNA through your self-healing and self-discovery.
- Balance your Life Force and Chakras.
- Uplift and motivate your energy in a positive way.
- Refresh yourself. Allow yourself to start again, to start from now.
- Emotional benefits
- Activate happy endorphins making you feel happier – feel happier emotions.
- Help release negative emotions like anger, rage, hatred, guilt, sadness, hurt, fear.
- Release yourself from anxiety and worry.
- Break through your doubts and set yourself free.
- Allow yourself to receive the gift of healing dance.
- Feel more confident, positive.
- Realise you are worthy, regardless of your past.
- Release the emotions and patterns that no longer serve you.
- Allow yourself to be you. Allow yourself to be vulnerable. Allow yourself to be True.
- By creating your own healing dance, you will grow further into your true self.
- This powerful purification prayer-dance-ritual will help you to break free, to release the old and bring in healing, joy, love and empowerment.
- Afterwards, you will feel transfixed into your own realisation of wonder and joy. You will feel energised and empowered.
- Accept yourself fully, release the judgement.
- Celebrate who you are and where you are.
- Receive the abundance waiting for you from the universe.
- Ask and you will receive. Ask through your prayer-dance, through your heart.
- Receive the gifts and Blessings waiting for you.
- Start something new or continue your journey with a sense of freshness and vitality.
- Make room to receive your abundance.