So much happening as usual. Anyone feeling overwhelmed? Anyone feeling happy? Anyone taking practical actions based on intuition? Anyone walking their truth or someone else’s truth?
We have the Happy Full Moon in Virgo Healing Circle, This is a Moon Alchemy Gathering. It is from 7pm-10pm on Friday 2 March 2018.
You Can Book Your Ticket And Tune In via Skype, If You Are Not Local
We Will Also Be Celebrating The Following:
1. HOLI (Hinduism)
2. HOLA MOHALLA (Sikhism)
Toks Will Be Channelling these Energies Through and With Her CRYSTAL SINGING BOWLS
What did you complete in January?
What did you complete in February?
What will you complete in March?
We will be working with these Virgo Full Moon Energies:
1. Your image of yourself. Your view of yourself. How accurate these two are.
2. The practical and logical mind and your emotions – navigating through these aspects of yourself: learning how to manage yourself effectively and respectfully.
3. The balance in your life; the balance of a practical and logical mind and your emotions. Where are you balanced? Where are you imbalanced?
4. Going on a personal journey to find out what is right for you and your life now.
5. Using the cleansing energy of this Moon to allow you to grow: to blossom and bloom you.
6. Surrendering the pain, suffering, shame, guilt and issues that we manifest as a result of our karma with the parents we have inherited this incarnation. Surrendering and choosing to work with magical cleansing, releasing and allowing.
7. Realising what chapters in you and your life, have closed. Looking at new discoveries about yourself.
8. Facing the fear and taking the action to move your life forward.
9. Reflecting on how you are a Sacred Vessel – a living embodiment and holder of the light.
We will be Asking….
1. Be aware of where / how / why / what you are criticising and judging in others.
2. Check where you do the same thing you are criticising or judging another person about, in your own life.
3. What emotional drama are you playing out?
4. What do I really need to get rid off, to create space for flow and allow in something new? How can you create more blooming in your life?
5. How are you expanding your life in the now? How are you of service to humanity and to the land?
6. How do you show up being the Master of your Life?
Food Options: Vegetarian, snacks, nibbles etc.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
“As ever, Toks is a magic worker, helping you to tap into the magic within yourself.” Lesley Lansdown
“Exquisite resonant majesty – a glorious, enveloping love both internal and cosmic and between us all. Bowing to one another, taking time to honour the sacred within and between each of us was humbling and beautiful and deeply, deeply moving in ways I never have predicted.” Kai Reich
“Healing, powerful, insightful, magical experience. Thank you. I love you.” Genevieve Capovilla
“What great evenings these are with Toks on a meditation/go-active evening. I had great results the first time around and felt like that the second would bring me more of my new desires.” Alex Duvnjak
“Walking in my truth, I walk in my truth.” Toks Coker
“I am a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.” Abraham Lincoln
“A Very Great Vision is needed, and the man who has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky.” Crazy Horse, Native American
A bit about the Full Moon…..
Mother Moon is pregnant with life. There is power and magic in the air. The moon is round, making the atmosphere pregnant with emotion and desire. The cup is full and the cup ‘runneth’ over. As such, it is a time full of emotional energy which is very high. It is a time to face these varied emotions.
Everything is amplified with the energy of the Full Moon e.g. emotions, passions, love etc. You may experience strongly charged emotions with abundant, sometimes uncontrollable feelings; which can lead you to lose control in a positive or negative way. Remember – the choice, as always, is yours.
What you perceive as your reality depends on what you are feeling. At the time of the Full Moon, this can cause a lot of confusion if not checked. The gravitational pull of the Sun and Moon on our beloved Earth set these extremes up. This can be a hard time to find balance. A time of extremes.
1. Make the sign of the cross on your forehead. You can symbolically carry this around with you into the world for a day and do acts of kindness. You can symbolically do this to represent that you are cleansing and healing yourself at this time. You may symbolically believe that your sins are being washed away when you put the sign of the cross on your forehead and symbolically wash it away.
2. Do something amazing with crystals e.g. have a crystal healing session, buy a crystal or two to help you with practical decisions, heal your pain, help you feel stronger in business, in your open your heart in your love relationships.
3. Take one practical action: Follow through (Virgo) what you need to do intuitively (Pisces). Do not get easily distracted (Pisces) and do not be too rigid (Virgo). Keep focused on one thing. Be patient and focus on the one thing till you complete it. Be patiently purposeful. Be purposefully patient.
4. Talk to YOUR BODY. Working with the Angels of Inspiration and Beauty (Inspirational Beauty) ASK why you are sad. Ask why your muscles hurt you. Ask why your joints hurt you. Ask how your body feels about a relationship, your work, your friends, etc. What are your sleeping patterns telling you about the food you eat, your drinking habits and your thinking? Really work with your physical practical body to sense the messages it is giving you and know it practically and intuitively. Be sensitive to your physical body and the messages and feelings it is giving you. What are the emotional signals from your body? What are the practical signals from your body?
5. Angel Work: Ask your angels to guide and protect you.
6. SELF LOVE. List 6 things you can do that express your Self Love.