Happy NewMoon in Aquarius and Happy Chinese New Year of the Dragon 23.1.2012. Below I invite you to the Invocation Blessing, an 8 weeks special offer and a workshop with the 2012 Dragon energy.
WELCOME TO THE GATHERING OF THE LEGIONS OF LIGHT
GATHERING OF WOMEN
GATHERING OF MEN
GATHERING OF SUNSHINE
GATHERING OF TEACHERS
GATHERING OF LEGIONS OF LIGHT
I Greet You
In the Infinity of Time
With the Infinity of Nature
With the Infinity of Black Water Dragoon
I Greet You
I Greet You
I Greet You
Developing a Champion Spirit
Don’t you just love the wordings used in the adverts: “Don’t dream of winning, train for it.” “Nearly isn’t enough.” Having a CHAMPION SPIRIT is what 2012 is all about. We have to make effort and take action to achieve the joys, victories, successes and happiness we want. Even getting out of bed to sit and watch TV and do nothing is taking action! Action can be creative creating value and empowering or it can be destructive soul destroying and disempowering. Your Choice.
Chinese New Year: Year of the Water / Black Dragon
This Chinese New Year falls on the NewMoon in Aquarius. So Happy New Year of the Water Dragon, a generous beast packed with action full of Good fortune, Happiness, Wealth and Longevity. A symbol for Fertility, Wisdom, Ancient Wisdom, Protector from evil spirits, Power, Bringer of Good Luck in Business. I love the Dragons from China, they are revered, glorious, sacred, spiritual, holy, powerful, strong, determined, focused, energetic, electrifying, and impressive. They help anchor a leadership, courageous, compassionate, pioneering spirit within your mind, body and spirit heart. Dragon year is a year to step boldly into the unknown with your big ideas and bring your gift to fruition. The world is NOT ending. Yes we will have our challenges, triumphs, defeats and upheavals. Yes we will have to take action and be realistic. Dragon comes with Good Fortune and Good Luck. Call it into your life, your home, your work, your energy frequency. Anchor the energy by coming to the workshop below. Dragon energy is free and flowing like fast moving water. It is innovative, energetic, invocative, free and inhibited; liking attention and love.
HAPPY NEW YEAR GREETING The most common auspicious greetings and sayings consist of four characters, such as the following:
- 金玉滿堂Jīnyùmǎntáng – “May your wealth [gold and jade] come to fill a hall”
- 大展鴻圖Dàzhǎnhóngtú – “May you realize your ambitions”
- 迎春接福Yíngchúnjiēfú – “Greet the New Year and encounter happiness”
- 萬事如意Wànshìrúyì – “May all your wishes be fulfilled”
- 吉慶有餘Jíqìngyǒuyú – “May your happiness be without limit”
- 竹報平安Zhúbàopíng’ān – “May you hear [in a letter] that all is well”
- 一本萬利Yīběnwànlì = “May a small investment bring ten-thousandfold profits”
- 福壽雙全Fúshòushuāngquán – “May your happiness and longevity be complete”
- 招財進寶Zhāocáijìnbǎo – “When wealth is acquired, precious objects follow”
Which did you like? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_New_Year
The Year 2012 is the 4709th Chinese year. In China’s time zone, the first day of the Water Dragon Year is 4 February 2011. This date is the first day of the Tiger month and the Tiger month is the first month of the year in Chinese Fortune-Telling Calendar system. Tiger month is called “Start of Spring”. For those who want to read a little bit more:
Also check out these two blogs Simone Mathews www.UniversalLifeTools.com mentions in her newsletter. Thank you Simone.
NewMoon in Aquarius anchors more synchronicity with the energy of 2012. Know that everything is interlinked: understand synchronicity in your life by printing and reading.
Of the I Ching, a Chinese method of divination which Jung regarded as the clearest expression of the synchronicity principle, he wrote: “The Chinese mind, as I see it at work in the I Ching, seems to be exclusively preoccupied with the chance aspect of events. What we call coincidence seems to be the chief concern of this peculiar mind, and what we worship as causality passes almost unnoticed…While the Western mind carefully sifts, weighs, selects, classifies, isolates, the Chinese picture of the moment encompasses everything down to the minutes nonsensical detail, because all of the ingredients make up the observed moment.” http://www.mythsdreamssymbols.com/synchronicity.html and http://www.crystalinks.com/synchronicity.html
8 is the number of prosperity, wealth, good fortune, and good luck. 8 sideways makes the infinity symbol. 8 is the symbol of abundance; abundance on all levels such as your health, your wealth, your relationships, your career, your finances and passions. Raising our vibration with the element AIR to number 8 is like being with the Divine, sitting with the Divine to help sort out our problems. Number of power and life force. It is The Merging of Creativity. It is Heaven and Earth: As above so Below. So below as Above. It is the Darkness and the Underworld. 4+4=8. 8 is the number of spirals and portals and more spirals. 8 is the number for Venus, feminine energy. It helps you to cope with your life and activate your potential, your inner individual power. The 8-sided Bagua in Feng Shui helps improve your power, potential, happiness, good fortune and auspicious prosperity and power. Be empower by 8, 80, 88, 888. The word 8 sounds like ‘ate’ – what are we eating energetically, physically, emotionally, mentally – really? The word weight has 8 in it! What is your weight? How much do we weigh energetically, physically, emotionally, mentally, really. It also has ‘wait’ in it!
Buddhists hold 9 as a celestial number with supreme spiritual celestial powers; so do the Chinese. 9 is a harmonious number bringing things into harmony. 3×3=9 In land divisions for Feng Shui there are eight exterior squares for cultivation of the land by holders and the central, and ninth, square is a “god’s acre”, dedicated to Shang-ti, the supreme ruler. It is also known as the Emperor’s Field, giving homage and respect denoting the position of heavenly power. The emperor has 9 dragons on his gown and is the only person allowed to wear 9 dragons. The dragon is said to have 9 children. Hebrews believe 9 is pure intelligence and 8 is perfect intelligence. The Kabbalah says 9 symbolises foundation. Hindu’s say it is fire, Agni. The Triple Triad represents completion, fulfilment, attainment, beginnings and endings. it is an angelic number. What are you ending? What are you beginning? What needs to continue? This is a generous and selfless number embodying a compassionate, humanitarians, and philanthropic mind. Bring out your wisdom and allow your romance with yourself to bloom as you boldly complete, end and begin various aspects of your life. Did you know that Obamas full name equals out to 999 Heart- Vowels 9; Expression- Consonant 9; Personality – Heart & Expression 9? There are 99 names of Allah.
HOMEWORK: Working with the energy of NewMoon in Aquarius
- give a Blessing to someone
- do a good deed for someone
- give messages of peace, blessings, good luck for the next 8 days or for the rest of the year
- observe areas were there is synchronicity in your life.
- move your body in the figure 8: stand, legs hip length apart, back straight, knees bent slightly, now turn your hips making a figure 8
HOMEWORK: Working with the energy of the Chinese New Year
- give money in red envelopes for good luck and wealth e.g. to children and teenagers, to charity, to someone you know may need it; give bonuses at work in red envelopes. SUGGESTED AMOUNT: The amount should be an even number and not an odd number as odd numbers are given at funerals. £8, £6
- decorate your home or create a sacred altar with red things e.g. red candles, flowers. See Gina’s picture of blue dragon. Thank you Gina xxx
- give reverence to an elder or two
- forget all grudges and reconcile: this is a time for reunion.
- sincerely pray for Peace, Good fortune, Happiness, Wealth and Longevity for yourself and others
- wear something red. Why not wear a red outfit or wear something red today or for the next few days to celebrate your life force, your vitality, your prosperity and give thanks to your ancestors? Red marks the arrival of luck, happiness, and prosperity. It symbolising virtue, truth and sincerity. An auspicious colour, for me, it is life force, the colour of blood and blood flow. I loved the Chinese Tradition of loving the colour RED. For me the colour red has always represented life force, vitality and blood flow. It is wonderful to add prosperity to that rich powerful strong definite colour. I love the colour.
- light a candle to your ancestors with reverence and respect and gratitude as they came before your: paving the path of fortune and glory for the family. Do you know your ancestors?
- steam a whole fish (with bones, head and tail) to invite in a good beginning to the year and a good ending to the year.
- offer a tray of goodies to friends and family to represent togetherness, unity and harmony in the family. Now we could all do with a bit of that do you not agree?
- Crystal to work with is Ivory Magnesite to bring back the rainbow in your life. For £12 you get 12 small Ivory Magnesite in a pouch.
- Animal Totem is the Dragon. For £24 you get a small crystal dragon you can carry around or leave in your sacred alter at home or in the office.
WORKSHOP: Channel Dragons Auspicious Power For Your Life
The Dragon, a symbol of auspicious power, dates back to 3000BC. Did you know that the Chinese Emperor had 9 dragons on his brocade? We will be channelling the various coloured dragons and sensing their relation to the elements. Are you ready to ride the 2012 Dragon for your life? These powerful mythological creatures are known to ward off evil spirits and do good deeds. What do YOU want? Happiness, Fortune, Long Life, Fertility, Success, Wisdom, Wealth? Be the change you want to be and channel in your dragon energy. Come with a sense of adventure and experience knowing the dragon. Welcome to the magical world of the dragons, bringer of good luck and good fortune. This is a wonderful opportunity to work with dragons in a safe space if you have never worked with dragons before working energetically and practically on what you want in all your relationships: career, business, family, personal.