Happy New Moon in Libra
Happy Diwali, Festival of Lights
Are you ready to clear all the clutter and heavy energy around you? Are you feeling stressed and tense about various aspects of your life or just one aspect of your life? Are you relationships difficult? Are you wanting clarity, and yet more clarity, in the muddle of your life? Are you ready to feel lighter and freer? Have you had enough of all the uncertainty? Then time to gather with me.
As my video above says, we need to balance all the extreme energies we have all been experiencing. We welcome the new spring of healing, empowerment and cleansing. It is common practice, before the night of Diwali, to clean, renovate, decorate the home or offices. This is really a great time to cleanse your home AND de-clutter your environment, home, mind, body and spirit. Have you started spring cleaning? I have. Anyone want house cleansing or energy cleaning please book a session with me.
This Diwali New Moon, let us activate our old and new Knowledge, lets us seek Self Knowledge, Self Improvement, Spiritual Development, the Right Path and Clear Decisions. This is the celebration of our INNER LIGHT over our Spiritual Darkness. This is a time of Great Spiritual Growth.
Let us determine to dispel the Darkness and see the Light, honouring both Light and Dark within us, seeking WITH CLARITY, the balance in our life. This New Moon seeks our Compassion on many levels. Are you ready for this seeking and this seeding?
On Thursday, we will invoke the Wife and Shakti (energy) of Vishnu. Vishnu’s wife is Lakshmi, Hindu Goddess of Prosperity, Wealth, Abundance, Good Fortune and Fertility. She visits us bestowing Blessings on us at the Moon Gathering.
We celebrate Diwali, symbolising the Victory of Good over Evil, the Victory of Light over Darkness, of Right over Wrong, of Knowledge over Ignorance, and of Hope over Despair.
We have just 10 weeks to Christmas and the end of the year. How are you going to celebrate the New Year? Come let us prepare with this auspicious New Moon Diwali to finish the Year, 2017, in a great way.
We will enjoy healing and messages from African Ancestors, Acturians, Angels and the 8 Immortals. We will celebrate the Festival of Lights, Diwali, with lots of lights, representing the Triumph of Good over Evil. We will experience the Laying on of Hands, Anointment, Auric Cleansing, Crystal Singing Bowls, Deep Personal Insights, Healing Shifts and more. Distant Healing will be sent to those who have asked for it and to the World in general.
Did you notice the strong strange winds in London? Did you notice the ‘new’ colour like sepia and orange in the environment? Did you notice the colour of the moon? So many lovely colours with Autumn and the new energies coming in.
Time for balance in your life. So excited.
So much to do. See you Thursday.
Book here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-new-moon-in-libra-alchemy-gathering-tickets-29341022789
Toks Beverley Coker
We send healing on the New Moon to you and we silently honour you. We are sorry for the pain and suffering you are going through. We send you compassionate love right now in your Soul Journey of your Internal Infinite Soul.
YOU ARE IMPORTANT. You are receiving tremendous healing energy allowing you to receive whatever you need to receive. The beautiful Light of Compassion and Healing is sent to you with love. THIS IS SAFE AND TRUE
May this Distant Healing empower you and give you the resolution you are needing right now. Loving You – your Mind, Body and Spirit.
As we gather with friends we call in the animal totems, crystals and Portals of Light. We invite in great friendships, supportive people and friends, as we realise there is no forgiving and no sorry. We anchor a new belief of joy and sunshine. Freedom from liberation, allowing your masculine and feminine energy, to dance together in your heart.
We greet you with the Portal of Light anchoring Spontaneous Healing Transition. Allowing healing from 10 Directions to come to you to empower your life. May the unfolding of your Soul Dance bring you greatness and clarity in your life. As a Rose Bud is packed tightly,you, like the Rose Bud, are getting ready to open up to a newness and a new blossoming. Allowing yourself to opens slowly, unfolding with joy and opening to more. We Greet You. We Greet You. We Greet You.
Let the Healing Portal open you up to more healing, more prosperity and more love in your life. May you be well in all you do. May you prosper in everything your do. May your life be filled with joy and with peace. Enjoy the healing from this portal. As you look at the portal: What do you enjoy looking at? How do you feel? What do you want to release? What do you want to manifest? What help are you wanting in your life? What do you want for yourself? What would it feel like it you had all you want? What would it look like? What would it feel like? What would you do? How would this energy moving through you bring you what you are wanting and feeling. Really feel it and sense it and smell it and taste it and touch it. May the blessing you call for be yours now. Ho, and so it Is. Love Love
xxx x xxx
Happy FULL MOON / HARVEST MOON
Mars (Aries) and Venus (Libra)
HARVEST MOON FESTIVAL
Welcome to October. The first day of October is Ashura, the holiday commemorating the death of Husayn ibn Ali and family at the Battle of Karbala in 680 CE (Islam). The second day is SGI World Peace Day. We celebrate Feast of St Francis of Assis and the Harvest Moon Festival (Oriental: China, S.Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia etc.) on the fourth day. So many other things happening with the build up of this energy of the Full Moon.
Welcome to the Full Moon in Aries and Sun in Libra on 5 October with the celebration of Jewish celebration of Sukkot, Harvest Festival commemorates the 40 years of wandering in the wilderness by the Jewish people from Egypt to Israel.
We offer free healing to everyone who asks for it on our Hands of Light Healing page on Facebook. Click this link and put your healing request on the pinned post. https://www.Facebook.com/handsoflighthealing/ Remember to link my page. Thank you xxxx
Come join us at 7pm on Thursday 5 OctoberFull Moon in Aries – Sun in LibraHarvest MoonElement – Fire/AirWe will be in the time vortex of the Full Moon 7:41pm (19:41GMT)See you thereBook here:
Mars (Aries) and Venus (Libra)
This Full Moon comes packed with a lot energy to balance opposition, difference and misunderstandings. We see this in the opposites of the Aries/Libra, Mars/Venus, Fire/Air, and Male/Female; and the need to balance everything. We need to learn to see better and to balance our lives in various ways. We will work more in detail at the gathering on 5 October at 7pm. The book that sums this up in the relationship between men and woman, Mars and Venus, Aries and Libra is, for me, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.
Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus (1992) is a book written by American author and relationship counselor John Gray, after he had earned degrees in meditation and taken a correspondence course in psychology. The book states that most common relationship problems between men and women are a result of fundamental psychological differences between the sexes, which the author exemplifies by means of its eponymous metaphor: that men and women are from distinct planets—men from Mars and women from Venus—and that each sex is acclimated to its own planet’s society and customs, but not to those of the other. One example is men’s complaint that if they offer solutions to problems that women bring up in conversation, the women are not necessarily interested in solving those problems, but mainly want to talk about them. The book asserts each sex can be understood in terms of distinct ways they respond to stress and stressful situations. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Are_from_Mars,_Women_Are_from_Venus
The pictures below, capture the Venus/Aries theme so well. Thank you Marie-France Samba
This Full Moon asks us to look at all our relationships full on. How do feel about this person and how important are they to you? If they are important – a phone call goes a long way to talk or to arrange a time to meet up and talk. I believe that it is better to talk than to text or email. Something always gets lots in translation.
Remember the movie: Lost in Translation? In the movie, the couple are lost for many reasons – they are lost in their own lives and in their individual relationships, as well as, with each other. They are lost in their communication with each other. Where could you be lost in your life and in your relationship? Where could you communicate more and bring more presence into your relationship.
Sometimes Down is Up. Sometimes Up is Down. When you are Lost you are Found. When you are Found you are Lost. This is the contradiction of this Energy of Now with the amazing Full Moon, which brings a lot of energies to play in your life. Let us bring you back home to your own self worth and empowerment in our gathering.
Were are your oppositions? Where are your angry words? Who is upsetting you? Who do you need to communicate your anger to? Where are you needing to explain yourself? Are you explaining calmly or angrily? Life really is a challenge living with others, as well as, interacting with each other.
What will you be celebrating this Full Moon? What will you be complaining about this Full Moon? Who will you have argued with? Who will you have disagreed with? Who will you have ‘fought’ with? Who will you ‘have a word’ with? The Energy of Mars is very strong with this Full Moon. Can Venus calm things down?
Every great movie, like Game of Thrones, require a lot of planning and preparing the space, actors learning their lines, costumes, etc. The amount of workmanship is amazing. Timing and precision is important to get the scenes to follow through. The same in life, in business and in relationships. What have you prepared for, that has pumped you up? Have you created a space that the Goddess of Venus would like to relax in or is it more for the God of Mars? What have you prepared for this Full Moon? What have you achieved? Come let us celebrate your success.
You have a skill that serves you and you are pleased with it. As time goes on, you find you need new skills. There has to be a change to your skills – an upgrade. It is time for a change. You need to change a few things and you find that you do not have the skills. You learn new skills or you hire someone to do the skill you need. You can hire a secretary, a cleaner, a marketing person, a nanny, a business coach, a spiritual coach and an alchemist. You know you have to change – you know you have to do something to achieve fullness in your life. What is this reflecting in your life with this Full Moon. There is the play of ‘yes’ and ‘no’; ‘do it’ and ‘don’t do it’. The swing of the pendulum is not forgiving – it is extreme. You have to make a decision and take action. What actions have you taken with the Full Moon?
Death is the enemy of Life. We all will die one day, just not today. Aries is the baby of the Zodiac and the first sign of the Zodiac. It hates being ignored like a baby. Is forceful like a baby. Is controlling like a baby. It is sweet like a baby. It is cute like a baby. It also needs training like a baby does.
In the wonderment of you, are you living your Truth? If the answer is Yes, What is your Truth? Are you living a Lie? If the answer is Yes, What is your Lie? Does speaking your Truth help you with establishing your Boundaries? How attuned are you to yourself and to others?
Do you give others more importance than yourself? Remember to give yourself importance and allow yourself to bloom. See yourself and smile at yourself – like this wonderful picture her with me and Connie taken by Marie-France. Be seen by others, as well as, by yourself. I love this picture of Smiling Truth.
Do you attend to your needs and listen to your intuition? What Whispers of Insight are you receiving this Full Moon in Aries with the Sun in Libra? How is your Truth coming out this Full Moon?
There are so many ways to Happiness – have you found yours? Perhaps the Fire Element of Aries will help you find yours? There are many ways of prayer – not one way – many ways. So there are many ways of Happiness, to Happiness and for Happiness. What is your way of Happiness, to Happiness and for Happiness? Celebrate this Full Moon.
ARIES and LIBRA
Aries and Libra are both Cardinal Signs, making them direct, active and great at initiating things.
Aries is the first sign of the Zodiac and the baby, so always cries when it does not like something, until it gets what it wants. Are you doing this? Are you shouting? Are you constantly seeking attention, hating to be ignored? Do you barge in when you are told to ‘stop’ and given a ‘no’? Are you being forceful and a bit of a bully, but cannot see it? Aries will tell you they are focused and determined and they are. They sometimes forget how intimidating they may appear and may come across as bullies. Be mindful of your energy with this Full Moon.
Being Natural born leaders, they can have a drive and focus that is outstanding and impressive. Being warrior like they are not afraid of confrontation and will willingly go into battle. Think of a baby grabbing something and not letting it go – that you are surprised at the strength of its grip, focus and determination.
Aries can be determined, adventurous, impulsive and aggressive. Aries can single-mindedly start a project and complete an impossible task. They love to fight for a cause they believe in. Think of a baby crying for its food – it never stops till it gets fed.
MARS is the planet that rule Aries. Mars is also the name of the God that rules Aries. Mars is competitive, is a natural born warrior with lots of vitality, energy and power. Think of the baby smiling happily at you – LOOKING confidently at you, making you smile back, ready to play and share its happy energy with you. This is the happy energy, where you fall in love with the baby.
FIRE is engaging, charismatic, enthralling and dangerous all at once. It is warming, comforting, healing and adventurous. Fire is vital, spontaneous and enthusiastically happy and playful. Think of a baby happily playing with its foot and totally content. That is the Aries energy, self-absorbed in its own world.
I love the energy of Aries – it says to you – Come let us do it – I am with you – I will help you get the courage to do this.
The symbol for Libra is the Scales – all about balancing things and fairness in all matters. Libra sees both sides of a situation and sometimes this can make it difficult to choose sides. Libra can be indecisive. A natural diplomat, Libra is constantly seeking harmony in relationships. The need to balance things out is very strong. Libra avoids confrontation, unlike Aries, who charges forward into battlefield. .
AIR: The Sun of this Full Moon in is Libra, making the Element Air. Air is freedom and space. It is Communication, the Mind, the Intellect and the Rational Mind. Voice is heart through sound and space.
Libra communicates with and without words. The body language can be deceptive with Libra energy but soon the Truth is revealed. Libra does not like to feel trapped or told what to do. It does what it wants to do like a baby, similar to Aries.
NEGATIVE LIBRA: Libra can be offensive without speaking a word and can sabotage a network if it so pleases. You see this in the behaviour e.g. such as not doing or completing a project Libra promised they would do. In this way Libra can sabotage your work and your relationship; taking control and stalling your project, and looking innocent like a baby! Be mindful of the Libran underhand here with this Full Moon.
VENUS: Libra is ruled by Venus, Goddess of Love, and we have the energy of Libra and Mars working together and opposing each other. Will we have love and peace or hate and war? Goddess of Love vs. Goddess of War. Feminine vs. Masculine. Venus seeks co-operation, co-creation and unity. Venus promotes art, peace, beauty and love.
I love the contradiction of the element Air and Scale of Libra. I love the contradiction of the element Fire and Mars. In the balance of your life were are you as you journey to the end of the year?
We uncover more about you at our Moon Gathering. Come join us at 7pm on Thursday 5 OctoberFull Moon in Aries – Sun in LibraHarvest MoonElement – Fire/AirWe will be in the time vortex of the Full Moon 7:41pm (19:41GMT)Please arrive punctual for 7pm so we can be ready for the actual time of the Full Moon in LondonSee you https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-full-moon-in-aries-alchemy-gathering-tickets-29211319844
Last day of September, 30 Saturday, saw me teaching an Introduction to Indian Head Massage at Morley College. Indian Head Massage involves massage of the head, face, scalp, neck, shoulders and arms. It is a very powerful massage to learn and practice on friends and family. Of course, you would have to be a qualified massage to charge for this service. You could easily learn it and practice on friends and family. I give lots of hand-outs such as the history, the benefits, and the contraindications of Indian Head Massage.
It was a wonderful gathering of very lovely students, all eager to learn and improve their skills. They are organising a WhatsApp group to meet up and practice on each other to improve their skills. This was a wonderful way to spend my Saturday. Thank you ladies and one gentleman for making this a wonderful experience and for all your smiles. Below I share their feedback and the one word they are taking away after a few hours learning this new skill.
Testimonials / Feedback from Students
1. Thank you for your wonderful Indian Head Massage workshop!!! I came to learn and improve the little bit of knowledge I’d learnt a few years ago. I needed this to learn to treat my family and close friends. Today’s workshop has increased my confidence in treating other people, which is what I really wanted to achieve. And I so enjoyed Toks singing with positive, uplifting lyrics at the final part of the massage routine. Thank you, Toks, may you continue to spread your love light, guidance and healing. Much Peace and Love xxx
2. I really liked Indian Head Massage. It was very good experience. The teacher was wonderful. She was very patient with us and I learnt new techniques and new movements and all the students were very friendly. And I really want to do another step. Roubilla
3. I enjoyed the course and learning and practicing these techniques. Toks has been very helpful and precise. I appreciate the way she focused and corrected each one of the participants, giving feedback and explaining how to do it. She has a positive approach towards teaching Indian Head Massage. I will definitely be practicing. Thank you. Andrea
4. I liked Toks method and style of teaching. Her ability to make students comfortable and build their confidence. I am more aware of my own posture /stance. I learnt and have more understanding of Indian Head Massage. Would like to study further for certification course. Bobbie
5. I liked the hair touching exercise in the morning. It was different and broke the ice and bonded us as a group. The one-to-one individual feedback after the practice pairing exercises was very good. The course followed a solid curriculum / format yet the tutor offered a lot more than this – the singing during the final exercise was a nice touch and very special.
6. I have enjoyed the day very much and feel I have learnt a lot and hopefully can help others now. The instruction was very good and clear and helpful. Thank you so much. Maureen
7. Course was fun and I now feel confident enough to give massage to friends. Good training style that was interactive. Learnt a lot about techniques.
8. Toks, you demonstrated well and sustained energy and enthusiasm throughout the day. Thank you.
9. It was very helpful to practice with multiple partners to better understand how to adapt techniques to different skull shapes, hair types, etc. I now feel confident to practice with my partner and friends. Thank you.
10. I thought it was an enjoyable and engaging course and very practical. Tosk was great at instructing and guiding nus as a group. I now feel more confident in practicing this new skill. The structure was excellent. Toks made me feel comfortable and helped us to bond as a group. Also loved the song at the end. Sophie
11. The course was great fun and Toks is a vibrant teacher who is passionate and I loved it. I know how to perform a treatment which I can now treat friends and family. So glad I did this course, Cherly
What word are you taking away?
Book your 2018 course here:
Are you ready for an alchemical change this New Moon? Or perhaps you have had your alchemical change and you are needing help with processing through the change? Then you have come to the right place. We will be sitting down or lying down to create a masterpiece for your life in a sacred environment that heals and supports your process.
There are many lessons to reflect on. You may feel your Soul being tested and strengthen with this New Moon; as you learn that even those who are successful and experienced can and do make mistakes. We will realise, collectively, that to achieve the goal does not necessarily mean to succeed at the task, as there may be issues that arise, as you strive to achieve your goal.
This New Moon invites us to change our paradigm, as we realise that it is possible to redeem even the most horrendous mistakes and transgressions. Let us forgive each other and our selves. We need to value what we have, and be loving and grateful for what we have, otherwise we may loose it. Let us anchor forgiveness and love.
New Moon in Virgo accords us a practical ‘look’ at our situation with mindfulness, patience and wisdom. As we empower our Inner Self, let us really feel the depth of our very own innocence, power and vitality. This is made even more possible with the gathering of energies from different vortexes of power namely:
NEW MOON & SUN in Virgo
MUHARRAM (Islamic New Year)
ROSH HASHANAH (Jewish New Year)
NAVRATRI (Hindu 9 Nights Celebration of the Divine Mother)
We will be calling in all this power to list 7 steps to call in your Good Fortune. Can you think what they are?
Come join us after work, at 7pm, on 20 September Wednesday, with your friends and family. If you can bring something sacred with you to put in the alter. Book your space here or pay cash at the door. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-new-moon-in-virgo-alchemy-gathering-tickets-29340677757
Why should I come?
- Are you feeling
- stressed, overwhelmed, empty?
- tired, lost, forlorn?
- abandoned, emotional, lonely?
- confused, stuck, listless?
- un-grounded, floaty, dazed?
- anxious, suspicious, worrying?
- depressed, suicidal, angry?
- Do you find it hard to trust people, even yourself?
- Do you keep starting things and not finishing?
- Do you keep doing the same things, to ease you, only to find they are not?
- Do you feel like a dog (waiting to be told what to do) rather than a jaguar (pro-actively taking action)?
- Did you realise that you have been wasting your time with the wrong people and the wrong projects?
- Are you finding it hard to start something new? Or simply start anything?
- Are you always finding excuses for yourself and others for not doing something for your life, business or relationship?
- Have you given up on yourself? Your beliefs? Your life?
- Are you ready to try something new?
If you answered YES to at least 5 of the above then you should come to the Healing Moon Gathering.
What are the benefits to me?
The Hands of Light Healing Matrix Meditation will enable you to:
- Get clarity where there has been little or none.
- Bring in the long awaited clarity that seems to have been elusive.
- Relax your mind when it has been busy with your mental chatter.
- Calm your mind with an overwhelming calmness.
- Reduce your stress level to a zero rating.
- Experience profound feeling of peace and relaxation.
- Re-prioritise your life when you thought you could not.
- Start again with a freshness of Spirit.
- See the opportunities around you and take them.
- Take control of your life and feel more in charge of your life.
- Take responsibility for the things that happen to you.
- Activate your own creativity – your infinite creativity.
- Start again – refreshed and renewed with a new focus and determination.
- You to go through transitions in your life.
- Induce a state of balance and self love.
- Learn 7 ways to call in your Good Fortune.
- Learn new ways to help yourself to be happy.
- Open your spiritual development and growth and anchor in your gateways to light.
- Try something new if you have never done this before such as create a crystal portal matrix for healing the world and yourself.
Yes, Yes, Yes – I am coming.
See you Wednesday then when we will share more valuable information, relevant to your personal life. Come join us after work, at 7pm, on 20 September Wednesday, with your friends and family. Book your space here or pay cash at the door. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-new-moon-in-virgo-alchemy-gathering-tickets-29340677757
7 Actions for New Moon in Virgo
- Valuing your time and money.
- Refining your skills.
- Delivering quality.
- Doing something new.
- Balancing your giving and receiving.
- Honouring your self in relationships.
- Clarifying in your mind and priorities.
7 Challenges for New Moon in Virgo
- Over extension of self and time.
- Not speaking out.
- Over critical of self and others
- Expecting too much from self and others.
- Resisting change.
- Lacking emotions.
- Forgetting to look after self: overwhelm with workload.
7 Seeding’s for the New Moon in Virgo
- Seeding your Miracle.
- Seeding your Mind, Body & Spirit.
- Seeding your Practicality & Attitude.
- Seeding your Creativity & Inspiration
- Seeding your Work & Relationships.
- Seeding your Money & Wealth.
- Seeding your Future Newness
7 Blessings of the Moon Mediations
- Safe & Secure.
- Cleansed & Protected.
- Awake & Enlightened.
- Healed & Supported.
- Peaceful & Relaxed.
- Freshness & Lightness.
- Motivated & Inspired.
There is so much to cover: we will wait till we gather to teach more on the New Moon. Love Always Toks xxx
will be channelled on the New Moon
Come join us after work, at 7pm, on 20 September Wednesday, with your friends and family. Book your space here or pay cash at the door. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-new-moon-in-virgo-alchemy-gathering-tickets-29340677757